You can rely on TPEs that have been specifically developed for the automotive sector. These product portfolio series meet the highest standards. We also collaborate with the OEMs and suppliers on clearances for components and materials.
In addition to their weather resistance and UV resistance, these stable TPEs also have good processing qualities. Their visually and qualitatively attractive surfaces give all your applications an extra advantage.
• Ideal for use in multi-component injection molding
• Optimal adhesion to plastics such as PP, ASA, PC, PC/ABS, PMMA
Minimizing outgassing of materials, optimizing the surface quality of the applications and ensuring comfortable tactile qualities in the soft-touch elements: our specially developed TPEs enable you to meet the OEM specifications for interiors.
• Optimized scratch resistance
• Low VOC and fogging values
• Individual material coloring
• Very good adhesion to PP, ABS, ABS/PC, PA
UNDER THE HOOD
With engine compartments getting more and more complex, our TPEs offer economical options. They can be processed more cost-effectively in comparison with other materials and nevertheless provide the materials properties desired, such as long-term stability at high temperature exposures of up to 150 °C, along with resistance to motor oils and fat.
• High temperature resistance (up to 150 °C)
• Excellent compression set (at 120 °C < 50 %)
• Chemical resistance
• Excellent adhesion to plastics such as PA and PP